Welcome to the SRJT RV Park
- Please Park only within the boundaries of your designated RV Spot and display your corresponding space marker on your windshield/dash
- Please make sure you and your dogs are registered in the show office
- All dogs must be leashed or in a pen when out of RV. No exceptions.
- Please clean up after you dogs
- No smoking and no bonfires
- Please be respectful of quiet hours from 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM
- Please do not adjust or alter power boxes/hookups in any way. If you require assistance, please call Robin Cravens at 859-492-9374
- Please keep the show park and the camper sites clean. Trash receptacles are easy to find.
- First aid is available with the horse show on-site medical personnel during horse show hours of 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. First Aid kit can be found in the show office
- No Firearms
- RV Pump outs will be done on Tuesdays and Fridays. If additional pump out is needed, please let the office know. A 24-hour notice is needed. If any additional fees are incurred for extra pump-outs, it is the responsibility of the RV Renter. Notify the office if you do NOT want your RV pumped out.
Food that will be delivered to show park:
Crenos Pizza 740.966.0123
Dominos Pizza 740.967.3100
Emergency Dial : 911
Licking County Sheriffs Office: 740.670.5555
Monroe Township Fire Department : 740.967.2976